Pre incubation session london
The main goal of the Pre-Incubate stage is to help an individual with an idea/concept and convert it into a well-defined concept with a ready to go team. This is the riskiest and most expensive stage of the process. During this stage, a large number of innovators and entrepreneurs that already have formed concept during germination stage will be given opportunities to develop a good team, connect with potential customers, and get trained in defining and developing a minimum viable product.
- 1 Create Document Workspace
- 2 Define Opportunity
- Clearly write the opportunity using Ideagist tool
- Score yourself on your knowledge about the opportunity
- Test your self if you are an entrepreneur by answering eight simple questions
- The opportunity maybe good but are you the right person for this opportunity?
In this session you can define and understand an idea or even re-decided an idea by using a tool and template you can easily track your idea. After completing the step, create a shared folder and private folder and describe the idea of what you have to do, and also have a chance to change by working on a draft . IdeaGist provides URL to promote you.
- 1 Perform Opportunity Screen
- 2 Test – Are you an entrepreneur?
- 3 Fit for me
- Tool provides to find is it a good opportunity?
- Revisit and scan ideas .
- Check your hidden talent.
- Make a report to find flaws and where to need improvement.
- Provide simple questionnaires to ask you, where you need work.
This session ideagist provides a tool to check if it is good for you not ? giving a questionnaire to check your ability where you and your idea stand and gives a chance to revisit your idea .Check all the flaws and make it clear and generate a report about where you need to improve your idea.
- Define problem
- Create a clear problem statement
- Discuss and get feedback from incubation manger
- Identify potential customers.
- Get promising customers.
Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from thaIn this session, you can create a problem statement done by problem facing .Ideagist provides a document template to create a problem statement. Discuss with the incubator manager and get feedback.This session will help you identify potential needs of customers. e countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated they live in Bookmarksgrove right at the coast
- Find solution to problem
- People related problems are solved directly.
- Think about your solution
- Solve the problem in a unique way.
In this session, solve people related problems, cost developing solutions, and finding solutions in existing technology. You can solve the problems in a unique way. You have to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
- Define competition
- Characterize customers and clear cases.
- How to facilitate the customers?
- Find good competitors in the market.
This session defines a clear case of the idea and helps out to find authentic customers. In This step categories needs, problems of the customers and facilitates them. Find the good competitors in the global market, how many services are provided to the customer and compare your idea to improve and make better to the other competitors.
- CFA Critical Factors Assessment
- Free online tool for entrepreneur
- Check high rate of innovation
- Chance to re-check your ideas
- Easy to assess the next stage
In this session work on CFA online free entrepreneur tool to re-check ideas and re-think the idea. After completing the online form, provide and maintain confidentiality. Take a snapshot idea or work and provide you 3rd party feedback. After getting reviews from 3rd parties.CFA is provided by Canadian Innovation Center at York University.
- Share your story with your friends
- Tell the story line with your friends
- Think about your story.
- Update the story gradually.
- Team Building activities
- Schedule meetings according to their time zone.
- Conduct the meeting virtually or in-person.
- Discuss the assign responsibility
- Solve: Problem statement, ROI Assessment, Competitor Analysis.
This session is about scheduling and conducting meetings virtually or in-person with suitable time zones . Build a strong team to assign their roles and discuss Problem statement, ROI Assessment, Competitor Analysis on work plan to work on Lean Canvas and Funding Plan together.
Team Assessment and gaps analysis.
- Where you need to be and where you are?
- Evaluate the team’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Identify and need to develop MVP
In this stage, you need to think in a different style and perspective to evaluate the team’s to fill the gaps. Collect information through observation, interviews, surveys, and assessments. You should identify who you need and where you are? To develop .workable version of your new business concept.
- Develop Lean Canvas
- Focusing on four points
- 1 Problem
- 2 Solution
- 3 Key matrix
- 4 Unfair advantage
- Start to build your lean canvas
- Focusing on four points:
- Key matrix
- unfair advantage
Understand the problem first. In Problem box several businesses fail after applying lots of effort, financial resources and time. Once you recognize the problem, next find an amicable solution with the Minimum Viable Product “MVP”. Ideagist provides to define your MVP. Key Metrics a startup business can better focus on one metric including the range of product or service to identify the crucial metrics because the wrong one could be catastrophic to the startup. Unfair Advantage is the competitive advantage. The startup depends upon other competitors, Check impact on competitors in good and bad ways.
Module 11 Part 1
- Perform Startup Cost Estimate
- Develop Funding Plan
- Lean canvas
- Start Identifying Leads
- Develop your ideas?
- What you need to develop.
- Make an estimated budget.
- Don’t need to be accurate
- How to get funds
- Out sources funding plan
- Online team with investor know about key cost
In this session develop your ideas, check essential needs for development and make a cost estimate budget. Ideagist tool provides a template list of large potential startup expense items. Ideagist if you need an investor Ideagist provides a funding plan.arrange online meeting to describe the key cost of your idea.
- Successful incubation
- Celebrate with the Team
- Start listing contacts.
- Contacting customers.
- Trying to receive leads from larger networks.
- Ask for referral
In this session, Ideagist provides a template to track your leads and connect with them sending mail. Trying to get leads as soon as possible from a larger network.Arrange online meetings and track the leads and send reminder emails time by time to get demos.
Aims & Goals
- Ready to execute.
- Time to get ready.
- Execute and develop your MVP
- Before the next stage evaluate your availability.
- Generate well defined concepts quarterly or yearly.
- Ready to work on their MVP.
In this stage, time to re check the per incubation stage check documentation ,track your idea, find problem and get solutions ,define customer and competitors,check strength and weaknesses, recruit team ,build your lean canvas, calculate the estimate cost and fund planning, connect with leads
These are all steps done with Ideagist tools and templates to track all the activities and help out in the pre-incubation chapter and ready for the next stage that is Incubation.