Why You Can't Miss This
Boost Efficiency and Accuracy
Digital Era Advantage
10 Weeks of LearningUnlock the potential of AI for Lawyers with our exclusive ten-class series, guided by the expertise of Hassan Syed, a renowned technologist and entrepreneur. Each class in this series is carefully crafted to provide a deep understanding of AI's applications in the legal field. Delve into our expertly designed curriculum, featuring two comprehensive lessons per class, and gain insights that will redefine your career in law and technology.
- Introduction to AI
- Understanding AI Basics
- Machine Learning Fundamentals
- Data, the Fuel of AI
- Supervised Learning
- Unsupervised Learning
- Neural Networks Demystified
- Deep Learning and Convolutional Neural Networks
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Reinforcement Learning
- AI in Legal Research and Documentation
- AI in Contract Analysis and Legal Drafting
- AI in Legal Prediction and Litigation Analytics
- AI in Compliance and Risk Management
- AI Ethics and Bias in Law
- Building Your AI Skills in Law
- AI Tools and Frameworks for Law
- The Future of AI in Law
- Case Studies and Success Stories in AI and Law
- Conclusion and Looking Ahead
Limited-Time Offer 50% Off
Program Fee: USD 50
Discounted Price: USD 25
Until December 22!
- Pay in advance for three months and enjoy our exclusive rate.
- Receive a complimentary digital book with your upfront payment!
Special Offer! Sign Up Before December 25! Free eBook
Pay all three months in advance, USD 20, or PKR 6,000, and get the free digital book
Sundays, starting from January, 2024.
11:00 AM to 1:00 PM (Pakistan Standard Time)
Hassan Syed is the founder of IdeaGist.com, the largest digital incubation platform in the world, founding director of Minnesota Innovates, and founding director of the Institute for Innovators and Entrepreneurs at Hamline University Minnesota, USA.
Hassan is a five-star rated trainer that has trained over 10,000 people in off-line and on-line classrooms across the world, sharing his knowledge with technology professionals, economic development managers, incubation professionals, students, faculty, and innovation commercialization professionals. In this training course, Hassan shares his 37 years of experience in entrepreneurship, emerging technology research, technology development, and commercialization with real life examples.