This training is designed for innovation commercialization professionals, technology transfer managers, researchers, PhD scholars and MPhil students that are planning or conducting active research projects.
GOALS & OBJECTIVES
A better understanding of intellectual property protection types and method
A better understanding of the spin-off commercialization model
Hassan is also leading the Startup Pakistan initiative through a partnership network of over 100 universities throughout Pakistan, which is currently helping more than 100,000 students in their entrepreneurship journey, making it Pakistan’s largest entrepreneurship and incubation program.
Hassan is a founding director and Vice-Chairperson at the Hyderabad Information and Software Houses Association (HiSHA) and served as the Convener of the Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce and Industry Committee on Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
Hassan is a five-star rated trainer that has trained over 10,000 people in off-line and on-line classrooms across the world, sharing his knowledge with technology professionals, economic development managers, incubation professionals, students, faculty, and innovation commercialization professionals. In this training course, Hassan shares his 37 years of experience in emerging technology research, development, and commercialization with real life examples.
We Will Cover The Following Topics During This Training.
- Understand the change – From Industrial Age to Knowledge Age
- Intellectual curiosity, what propels the research
- Intellectual Property Types
- Commercialization, changing the perspective
- Ways to commercialize
- From Curiosity to Value – Commercialization Roadmap
- Licensing IP – Commercialization Best Practices
- Showcasing Intellectual Property for Commercialization
- Types of Intellectual Property Protections
- Best Practices to protect your Intellectual Property
- Spin-off Policy, best practices
- Hackathons to identify commercial applications
- Commercialization Roadmap Development
- Recruitment of Entrepreneurs
- Critical Success Factors for successful spin-off strategy
- National Innovation Showcase, a collaboration to create value through commercialization
Contact us for scheduling on-site training for your university.
Class Size And Format
institutes and universities where over 300 participants have attended these training including
university innovation commercialization staff, business incubation managers, and faculty
members, and have rated five stars by all the participants that provided feedback.
It was a very productive session organized by IdeaGist, where I learned how to fill the gap between startups and industry.
The trainer Mr. Hassan Syed explained each step professionally. I know more about spin-offs, Innovation, and commercialization. A fruitful addition to my knowledge.
It was a great learning experience to know about commercialization steps, and how to enhance the capabilities of entrepreneurs in commercializing their startups.
It was a complete learning package about the steps behind the commercialization process. I would highly recommend to startups and scholars to join this training.
After attending this training, I have a clear picture of how to move my university towards commercialization.
Every topic is explained extensively, I would suggest to entrepreneurs, especially tech entrepreneurs should attend this training to have a clear road map for their startup.
As a startup, I was lacking with so much knowledge about commercialization that I have learned today. It’s totally a new version of the entrepreneurial world.